If you would like to study at the KSU for an academic year or semester and then transfer your credits to your home university, you can apply for exchange student status. You can be considered as an exchange student if there is a valid ERASMUS+ programme between your home university and the KSU.
International exchange students who plan to study at the KSU for up to one year are not required to take entrance examinations. The admission decision will be made by KSU.
If you would like to study as an Erasmus+ exchange student at the KSU, then there should be an agreement between our universities. Contact your home university International Office to see if there is agreement between KSU and your Home University.
1. You can start application process after your home university has sent a nomination email.
2. After you was nominated, please send the required application documents:
- Copy of the passport/ID;
- Copy of the latest Transcript of Records (in English);
- Application form. (PDF, Word)
Please send these documents duly filled, signed and scanned to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note that all documents for 2017 Autumn semester must be sent before the deadline: 20th April.
3. Then we will send you Letter of Acceptance if your documents are in order.
The Autumn semester will start on 6th September and ends on 31st January 2018. This is including the orientation week and all exams.