If you would like to study as an Erasmus+ exchange student at the KSU, then there should be an agreement between our universities. Contact your home university International Office to see if there is agreement between KSU and your Home University.
1. You can start application process after your home university has sent a nomination email.
2. After you was nominated, please send the required application documents:
- Copy of the passport/ID;
- Copy of the latest Transcript of Records (in English);
- Application form. (Word)
- Learning Agreement. (Word)
Please send these documents duly filled, signed and scanned to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note that all documents for 2018 spring semester must be sent before the deadline: 1st December.
3. Then we will send you Letter of Acceptance if your documents are in order.
Spring semester will start on 5th February and ends on 8th June 2018. This is including the orientation week and all exams.