If you want to study as an Erasmus+ exchange student at KSU, there should be an agreement between our universities. List of partner universities is available here.
KSU Erasmus University Charter is available here.
- You can start application process after your home university has sent a nomination email to email@example.com.
- After you was nominated, please send the required application documents:
- Copy of the passport or ID card;
- Application form (Word);
- Learning Agreement (Word);
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card or private health insurance policy.
Please send these documents duly filled, signed and scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you Letter of Acceptance, if your documents are in order.
The deadline for submitting the Application form and Learning Agreement to KSU is as follows:
For Autumn Semester – 1st June;
For Spring Semester – 1st December.