The world’s leading tourism group TUI is looking for future international trainees for International Graduate Leadership Programmes in Aviation and Commercial (read more: http://tuitravelgraduates.com/) that are graduated (or soon will be) from Aviation Management (BA) at Kazimieras Simonavicius University.
During this 20-months trainee program our trainees will be doing:
- Four assignments in different TUI Group locations mostly in Europe (e.g. Germany, UK, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands)
- An exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work in different aviation departments (e.g. Air Operations, Ground Operations, Supplier Management & Procurement)
- One assignment in a commercial discipline (e.g. Strategy, Purchasing, Product Management, Sales & Distribution)
- One 8-week leadership assignment
- Tailored personal development with workshops, coaching, mentoring and feedback sessions
- Exceptional experience in all aspects of our organisation, shaping the future of travel
- Working with senior managers from our global businesses in projects, conferences and events
They can look forward to:
- 20 months Graduate Programme including international projects, extensive networks and individual development
- 38.000 EUR salary per year, additional support with expenses associated with international assignments and travel concessions
- Active involvement in project selection
- Real responsibility in your role from day one
- Excellent career prospects and international opportunities post your Graduate Programme
Programmme starts in March 2019 with application closing date October 14th for commercial and December for Aviation.